Environmental Policy Statement
D W Plastics Ltd recognizes its responsibility to help protect our environment and pledges that it will as far as is safe, practical and economically sound, conduct its business activities in such a manner as to minimize any adverse environmental impact.
The Company promotes its Environmental Policy by following the practices indicated below:
- Comply with and where possible exceed all legal requirements and relevant codes of practice
- Operate our business in a way that protects the environment
- Promote environmental awareness to employees and enlist their support in improving the Company's performance through training and instruction
- Minimize waste by evaluating processes and ensuring that they are as efficient as possible
- Economise on raw materials, conserve energy and water, and minimize the use of environmentally damaging and non-recyclable materials
- Actively promote recycling both internally and among our suppliers and customers where possible
- Manage supply to minimize the environmental impact of both manufacturing and distribution
- Recycle paper, cartons, water, packaging and off-cut material wherever possible
- Continual improvement of our environmental management system.
D W Plastics Ltd